I know it was only Thanksgiving…but have you thought about prepping for the holiday season yet? You know the time when you schlepp your stuff from show to show, smile so much your face hurts and make so much $ your pockets bust a seam. As crafters and artists this is our time to make it rain with dolla’ bills!
So what is the best way to prep for this super busy season? What can you do to maximize your time and effort to make enough money that you can have total freedom from January-March? Well I am glad you asked, because I was a full time craft hustling machine for 6 years and know exactly what you need to do to make enough money to sit back and relax for the first part of the New Year.
For the last few years I have spent a large chunk of January-February soaking up the sun on the beaches of Thailand, drinking out of coconuts. You can totally do this too! Or maybe you just want to hang out at home with you family and work on new projects you are passionate about without any guilt or pressure. How awesome would that feel?
Cha Chingle Bells is an action packed online program that gives you everything you need to know to be a selling machine this holiday season. From October-December you can make enough money to sustain yourself for at least half a year. I am not joking about this and actually know a lot of people who have done exactly this including myself. Imagine selling SO much you don’t need to worry about working for months. This is a reality that I want you to enjoy too.
So are you ready to hear the Cha Chingle Bells? It is the best sound in the world! I want you to do what you love and earn what you deserve. Now let’s get you prepped so you can go out and rock your holiday sales.
Like all Make It University courses, Cha Chingle Bells is totally online so you can do it anytime, anywhere. You can even listen to the videos while you work, so there is no excuse that you just don’t have the time right now!
Intrigued? Good! Here is exactly what you are going to learn:
Get Ready to Rock:
- How to organize yourself so you feel cool as a cucumber
- How much product to make so you won’t leave any money on the table
- Organizing production to maximize success
- What to bring to the show
- Setting the perfect price
- How should you collect the $$$!
- Promotion and PR. Create hype before the show
- Tips on travelling to shows outside your city that save you money
It’s Show Time, Baby!
- Tips on setting up your booth
- Sellin secretes from the pros
- How to get golden information from your customer to ensure they come back for more
- What to give customers even if they don’t buy
Shows Over. Now What?
- How to generate some last min $ after your last show is done
- What to send your fabulous email list to keep them hooked
- Organizational tips for next year
- Season reflection and goal setting
Freaking Fabulous BONUSES!!
Amazing PDF Resources:
- Checklist of what to bring so you never say “oh sh*t!” again
- No brainer pricing formula
- Press release template so you get the coverage you deserve
- Selling tips that always work
AND 3 Super Informative Interviews With:
- Social media guru- figure out how it can work for you too
- Craft show selling machine- learn how to sell more than you ever imagined
- Etsy rockstar who will share their success secrets for holiday selling
This investment is peanuts compared to the unbelievable results that Cha Chingle Bells is going to have on your holiday sales. You will probably make back your money before within the first hour of your next show. As a Make It University student you also get full access to the student lounge where you can share and learn from other awesome creative entrepreneurs!
Let’s make it rain dolla’ bills yo!
See you on the beach